9.08.2008

Soooo... a lot of things have been a'happenin'

Basically, peeps, this lady has been a bit stressed. Why? Good question. Who really knows?

All good things have been happening for me, but I think that the impending shaking of my little snowglobe of a life has me more than a little on edge. I had one of those moments this weekend where I realized I'd been thinking about stuff way too much, and honestly not thinking about my actions enough. I hope it's the mini shake-up I need in order to get me to destressify my life once and for all. Should I make an appointment to go talk to someone? Maybe. I've honestly been thinking about it. Prozac sounds fun (and oh so happy, am I right?!)! While it may not be that extreme, I seriously need to lighten up and enjoy the moment. I'm steps away from obtaining a big thing of what I wanted in life, so I want to take the opportunity to tell myself to chill.

Relax. It's all good stuff. Soak it up.

No comments: