4.22.2009

So...

How've you been?

...

I know I've neglected you, but...

...

Life happened...

...
...
...

I know, I suck at this. I think this blog came with a warning label like every other diary I used to keep: SHE WILL NOT KEEP YOU AROUND FOR LONG!

Anyway, in my limited internet environment at work, I've come up with a solution to our economy and my desire to speedily pay off debt so I can buy a house, get married, and have 5 kids (because that's practical in our retro 1950s economy of today). Anywho, here's my plan.

Dear CELEBRITIES:

Please stimulate the ecomony buy buying 5,000 of everything you already buy, then ship said "extra" items to people who might like cute, expensive things. Like me! See, there's this adorable new Kate Spade bag I saw at my local Nordstrom's, and eff if it wasn't a million dollars* for the tiniest thing with a brand name. Since most of the country--hell... most of the world--is on a major saving streak (like moi), then DO YOUR PART.

YES YOU CAN! YES YOU CAN!

I'll send you my address when you accept your mission.

xoxo,
Big Saver

I'm going to try (once again) to get better at this, people.

*May or may not be exaggerating.

No comments: