8.23.2007

Blogging again, yay!

Here's where I hope it doesn't turn out like those journals I started and threw into the back of my closet, or my last blog where I posted twice and never returned to it again. I've had this one "on reserve" for the last eight months or so (yes, I was in the "old cube" at the time, so that's how long it's been), but I'm hopeful that this one will actually come through and survive.

No, not all posts will be about my relationship woes, but that's what has been on my mind lately, especially since we're really not going to have one-on-one time until over a month for now.

**We interrupt this regularly scheduled program to bring you this important news**

Oh god. Paris Hilton is in Veronica Mars? Why was I not made aware of this atrocity?! And someone was dissing Weeds for having an Olsen twin in it this season?! Woah, hypocrite (You know I love you)!

**Okay, I'm back**

I hope this will contain a plethora of stuff rather than sticking to one topic... but you can expect it to be a mish-mash of what's on my mind. Welcome to the party.

1 comment:

bluemoon said...

Ha, I completely forgot about that! Don't worry, she never comes back again. :)

Keep this blog! Activate your awesome. Just do it.